Friday, October 19, 2007

Live Life

Hey Guys,

Sorry again for taking so long in between posts. I recently lost one of my grandmothers and trust me it made me think "What would my legacy be?"

She was a woman of little wants and little needs. The humbliest soul that I can say I have encountered. She never danced on tables, or any of those things that I hear you must do to live life but instead she loved her family unconditionally and was the rock and backbone of many generations. She lived her life to the fullest. I aspire to be even 1/2 of what she was. She read her bible daily and applied the teachings to her life. Therefore, if you were her loved one you knew that she would never be unkind, impatient, boastful or any of those things that love is not. Grandma, your hugs and sunk will be missed and because your last days were so painful it comforts us to know that you are where you want to be, with your Father.


Blessed Love Grandma... Missing you like crazy

No comments: