Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mamachel Has Moved


Salutations!
I’ve had a great time at Blogger and I will always love them for popping my blogging virginity. However, All good things come to an end and I’ve decided to move over to WordPress. They have more options that will enable me to provide my readers with a cleaner look aesthetically and features that will allow me to display more adventures.
I wont lie it wasn’t easy but special shout outs to my personal IT crew DremaicanExperienceaurieRummy and DJ Brucki. Lord know’s I’d have popped out my weave by now if it wasnt for you guys … MUAH.
I’m still making tweaks but feel free to send suggestions and I hope you guys stick with me on my new WordPress adventure.
Update your contacts the new address is :mamachel.wordpress.com
Faith and Love,
Mamachel

No comments: