Friday, April 20, 2007

The Dog Next Door

Hey ,

Let me get straight to the point. I'm grumpy and cranky. Why, you might ask? Well, there is a particular mongrel that lives next door. Someow he knows exactly when to bark and exactly how long to keep on barking until i'm driven to madness. So today I am ranting and raving in all my glory. I would never call myself a animal person however we have a civil and mutual understanding. If you lick me, i'll say gross and if you bite me i'll bte you back. And it's always worked for me. But exactly how do you counteract contnuous barking. Now people this is not normal barking. This dog hits notes and decibels that even Mariah Carey dreams about.
My anger is not only at the mongrel its also aimed at the owners. How inconsiderate can one be to tie up a dog all night and have him bark like a wounded wolf for its entirety? If they dont know how to stop the barking I have some methods but I think I should only use them on the dog next door. Better they go to a website and see what they can do or find out, because constant barking means something is very wrong.
You know what the funny thing is? I have never seen this dog, I've only heard it.. It has this wonderful nack of knowing exactly when i'm about to fall into a deep sleep before it begins to really lay the howling on me.

Yes, I have tried shutting the windows and no its doesnt keep out the sound. If I knew which house it was I would ....... Lets just leave that alone. I havent' slept in 8 hours and im about to lose it. Lets just hope that tonight it stays quiet or I might jump off the ruff.


This is mamachel saying

"Im a fan, but sometimes there is not electricity"

No comments: