Monday, May 14, 2007

Heros: What kinda Hero would you be?


Hey Guys,

I have an addiction. A serious addiction, I am not alone in this, millions around the world will tell you the same thing. They are addicted to HEROES. This is one seriously addictive show. Tonight is the second to last episode. Next week is the season finale and while I cant wait it is a little bittersweet. What will I watch? How can I survive without my Heroes? All this got me thinking if I was a Hero what powers would I want? Hmmmm... I have no clue. I know I wouldn't want to read minds ( I'm sure nice things aren't said about me all the time). I wouldn't want to be radio-active, nope not invisible (I can do that without powers). I'm thinking I would want to be indestructible like Claire.

Let Mamachel know what power you would want if you were a Hero?


Blessed Love,

Mamachel a.k.a Ja Hero


P.S. Stay tuned for my Jamaican Heroes Plot!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be invisible

Anonymous said...

Dasa,

I with u there, but hear the hype. I jus watched the first 10 episode, actually I downloaded them and then watched them. Download the rest of the episodes and when the season finalle come. I will jus have a heroes day.

fred2dread

Anonymous said...

Dasa,

I with u there, but hear the hype. I jus watched the first 10 episode, actually I downloaded them and then watched them. Download the rest of the episodes and when the season finalle come. I will jus have a heroes day.

fred2dread

Anonymous said...

Known as Big head to mi Chel aka Dasa. My Heroes profile is fred2dread equipped my psychic powers I can read peoples thoughts and see into the future.

QuickBrownFox said...

If I could have any power it would be Peter's, 'cuz then I would gain the powers of anyone I met... failing that I'd want to make people do whatever I tell them to ;-)

IanLaw aka E said...

easy...the "sync" power that Peter has. That's having EVERYBODY's powers!!
if u watched the future episode where Peter FINALLY F%$#ing grew a pair u see how BAD MAN use multiple abilities!!

Bless.